Our Service Contracts
General Terms & Conditions
- Labor is covered only for the repair and replacement of listed parts.
- All payments must be current.
- Exclusions: This agreement does not cover parts or labor when failure is due to:
• Failure of customer to maintain proper boiler water level or pressure.
• Customer leaving emergency switch in “off” position.
• Customer setting thermostat too low to call for heat.
• Air in baseboard radiation or radiators (except with Total Comfort Plan).
• Parts expressly excluded from this agreement including parts or controls on coal and/or wood burning systems.
• Piping not related to the heating system.
- This agreement does not cover repair or replacement of obsolete parts.
- If all fuel oil requirements are not purchased from TUXIS OHR’s, this agreement is void. You must be on Automatic Delivery.
- This agreement only covers damage caused by ordinary wear and tear. It does not cover acts of God or fire damage.
- There shall be no liability for any reason on the part of TUXIS OHR’s for work done by anyone else,
unless such person is authorized in writing by TUXIS OHR’s to perform such work or furnish parts.
- The length of this agreement is one year. It will renew automatically in July unless we are notified of cancellation in writing 30 days prior.
- Customers must be on automatic delivery to be eligible for all plans.
- Service contract must be paid in full before service or cleanings will be covered.
During the life of this agreement, TUXIS OHR’s will provide dependable, prompt emergency service 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days A Year. Emergency service constitutes: No Heat , No Hot Water , Fuel Leaks
All scheduled service will be performed during normal working hours, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please Keep For Your Records.
| | Share